size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
09-14-2023, 12:47 PM
[Image: Ik232LR.png]

The snake squeezed more and more and Sid began to get a little concerned. She wouldn't show it though. Something something, weakness. The girl's tiny, sharp teeth bit into the spine of the snake as it continued to wake and coil. Maybe she could chew a hole right through it. Again and again the pup bit down but the scales were a bit too hard for her little jaws. Thankfully, rescue came in the form of her father and Urtur.

"Papa!" she exclaimed through a mouthful of snake, making it sound more like 'B'brr' instead. Tri-colored eyes widened as her dad began attacking the python. That woke the snake up pretty quickly. The reptile spun, jaws going wide as it struck out at Siduri, being the brightest and most easily noted. With a little eep, the girl instinctively ducked down within the coils and the strike missed, going right over her head.

Wasting no time, Sid wiggled out from the coils and plopped onto the ground. With her dad and the wolverine still attacking, why shouldn't she do the same? "Avast! Tally-ho! Port to Starboard!" she called as she dove forward, sinking her teeth into the tail of the snake. It was much thinner here and Siduri tasted blood in her mouth. She won! She had killed the snake!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My Hero, But I Had It Under Control Daager Isle 06:59 AM, 09-13-2023 03:11 PM, 11-05-2023