ardent

I lost the old me that knew how to trust, crossed over coldly burned hope into dust

ravage

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
09-14-2023, 06:35 PM
Her ears pressed back as he briefly snarled and started to get closer, tempting her to take a few steps back but no, she couldn't let him win! This was her cave for the night and he could just go on and find somewhere else! If he'd picked up on the scent of her pack, maybe he'd realize that it wasn't exactly around the corner from here and it would be a long walk back in the dark when she could just as easily wait it out until the early morning. Besides, she had already picked up on the early signs of her heat, so traipsing around in the dark and alone wasn't exactly safe considering she had a daughter to get home to.

She snarled when he did, though her lips curled more as her tail thrashed at his approach. It'd wave her faint scent around, but if she were lucky perhaps this man would be a gentleman and give her space. She doubted she was that lucky though, just as much as she doubted her safety with this man alone in the cave. She wouldn't flee though, or go down without a fight, but she had to be smart.

There were definitely a few things she wanted to do about it, but most weren't smart. "Or else what?" she hissed through her snarl, eyes narrowed as she held her ground.

"Speech!"

Art © LadyAmaris & Code © Skelle 2022
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I lost the old me that knew how to trust, crossed over coldly burned hope into dust Glowshroom Cavern 12:47 AM, 09-04-2023 03:31 AM, 02-13-2024