Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-14-2023, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2023, 03:38 PM by Sirius. Edited 1 time in total.)
A howl sounded in the distance, an answer to his own. He didn’t intend to linger long, despite the long journey here. Already he was anxious to head back to the Armada and ensure everyone was doing okay. He pushed further into the territory, his steps light as he made his way to the castle, where the much younger Alpha’s greeted him. They had come a long way from the children he still remembered, and had a long life yet ahead of them. Perhaps the disaster was making him melancholic, but he was feeling his years.

He returned Art and Briar’s affectionate greetings, and gave a pointed look to the dagger around his daughters foreleg, his eyes raising in surprise. It was in a similar fashion to his own, though his blade was hidden within his bracer when he wasn’t fighting. “That’s new” He said, his expression almost flicking to a smile, but he couldn’t quite form it. Briar’s next words brought him to why he was there. “Something has happened. A flash flood ran through the Col. There have been some worrisome injuries, and two deaths. Your siblings survived” He said quickly, glancing over to Briar again. “We lost Ruga and Keahi. I'm sorry.” He said, knowing the couple knew Ruga - they had used his skills to craft before, and they knew Keahi. She had been his diploma. His friend. His expression rippled before he controlled it again. “I know this is an unexpected ask, but if you could spare some supplies and a healer, I would be forever grateful.” The Warlord did not like to ask help for others, even now, in his old age. But wisdom told him he must.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Something has happened The Starlit Plains 05:35 PM, 09-09-2023 05:48 AM, 12-05-2023