Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-01-2013, 12:18 AM

She didn't ant to look at him, see the disappointment in his eyes at finding out this information. Loccian wanted to be strong, didn't want to fall into the depression she had when Octavian had died. She was weak though, she had almost given in, let the stampede run over her small body. Eyes would close tightly, waiting for the words, to call her out on the weakness, hear the angry growls to toughen up. Those would not come though, instead she would receive a gentle touch on the forehead from his wet nose and his low voice asking why.

Slowly she would reopen her eyes, lift her head to gaze at the man. "I'm weak..." She would whisper, her legs trembling slightly, clenching her jaws. "I had adopted a child, raised her for a short amount of time when she... when she..." Her voice was shaking, throat getting tight as she tried to say it, what had happened to her poor little Reficul. "My baby... was ripped... to pieces..." Eyes had closed tightly, small pools of salt and water lining the edges, a single tear running down her cheek. "Another gone... the pain, Squall..." It all began to come back, the immense pain, the voices whispering in her ears.

Speech,
Thoughts,
You

Awesome image by Yumpy <3