gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
09-15-2023, 08:36 PM

Deluge had been expecting Dread, not Sparrow to saunter into the ship and ask her what the difference was. She gave the old captain a crooked smile and passed a bottle over, keeping one for herself, as she settled back and considered an answer. “Difference is, we'd be a band, harder ter pin down but free ter move around an' keep an eye on things. People'll say things ter traveler's they won' tell ter their closest companions,” She still hadn't quite wrapped her head around that part of it, maybe the security in knowing you might never see this person again? That they won't spill your secrets if you happen to run into the person they were talking about?

“I haven' quite sorted out th' specifics yet, but it wouldn' be hard ter pose as traders or travellin' guards an' turn a profit. Good way ter keep an eye out on th' best packs ter raid too. O'course once we get a reputation it'll make things hard, but in th' beginning? Might help us get our feet on th' ground.” She paused to shrug, allowing her sigh to take on a dramatic edge, her voice forelorn as she continued, “Jus' wouldn' be th' same withou' at least one mad ol' lady along ter keep us on th' right path though...” She looked to her brother briefly, hoping he could pick up what she was putting down and help her run with it. After all, he was supposed to be the diplomat.

“Speech”

Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Perhaps I am a corsair Iko's Revenge 08:41 PM, 09-01-2023 04:46 PM, 01-09-2024