An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
09-15-2023, 09:07 PM

The real genuine Delphi wanted to hold him, to curl up in his arms, and to comfort him. She could see him shaking. Not just like a shiver kind of shake, but like he was scared for his life. She understood it. She had been there. Those all too terrifying feelings bubble up in her belly as she watches him try to get it under control. Trying to make herself appear smaller than before, hoping that maybe it helps, she wonders if it does. When he growls at her, she realizes it isn't.

About to stand up and do something about whatever was happening to him, she is surprised by his snap. Delphi understood because she had done the same thing earlier that day. Not wanting to retaliate, she stays there until he takes a step toward her. His threatening posture signals her fight or flight. Then as he begins yelling at her, calling her a coward, her ears flatten and her lips raise in a snarl. "I'm no COWARD!" Delphi screams back at him as she instinctually leaps at his face. With paws extended, hoping to grab onto his neck, she aims to bite at his jaw or wherever she can reach.

"Delphi" & "Strai"

Delphi vs Strai for Dominance
Round 1/?
Size: Extra small
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Leather bracers with cougar claws
Defensive Battle Accessory: Spiked collar of bear teeth
Companion 1: Male Binturong, 22” - Battle
Companion 2: Tasmanian Devil, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Saber fangs (Offensive)
Mutation 2: Spicy blood (Defensive)
Skills: Advanced Healer & Beginner Fighter

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. well, this wasn't how i wanted it to go Rustling Thicket 06:22 PM, 09-14-2023 08:31 PM, 10-22-2023