size
Large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Pride - PansexualThe Ooze ParticipantWinnerSnake Eyes
09-16-2023, 06:59 PM
As Sorcerer muses aloud about Grimshaw’s name, the oil-slick pelted male purrs out an affirmation and dips her head with a subtle, but not unnoticeable, nod. The smile that slowly pulls at his lips continues to grow as he dubs the man ‘Shaw’ and the monochrome wolf is treated to a smirk for the nickname. A rolling chuckle passes his lips and then it is his turn to be taken by surprise. Eyes widen slightly as the emotion registers plain as day on his face before it morphs into a sly, mischievous expression.

A soft laugh fills the air as dips his head in agreement while singing out, “Careful Shaw! Flattery will get you everywhere.” His voice deepens toward the end as he adds a hint of lust into the last word while his eyes suggest what his voice does not. Then, with a wink, the look is gone and he gives another gentle laugh before moving past Shaw and allowing the man to fall in behind him so that he can a decent view as they walk. Hips sway with a feminine allure as they go and, more than once, he casts a glance back to Shaw to offer him a grin.

It doesn’t take long for the pair to find their way to the spot Sore had promised and the slightly hidden location offers a space big enough for two wolves to lounge in comfortably. The floor is dry with no mud to add to their coats and thick, gnarled vines obscure the little hiding spot from most prying eyes. Close to the little spot, a waterfall traverses down the ravine wall to level where they sit near the river below. Lifting a slender leg, he easily brushes aside one of the vines and looks to Shaw, nodding his head toward the area and says, “Well, Shaw. Was I right or was I right?”

Eyes dance with the laughter that sits behind his smile, waiting to hear what Shaw thinks of the place.

"Sorcerer Vyle-Klein"

code & art © skelle

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. drag me under The Deluge 02:46 PM, 07-04-2023 03:30 AM, 02-13-2024