An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
09-16-2023, 09:16 PM

Now that Delphi had two companions to help her with her... hobby, she was unstoppable. Binti easily carried the flint and steel that Vidarr had given her so that they didn't have to waste time creating friction fires or attempting to carry live fires down the mountain. On her other side, Manny, the Tasmanian devil she had recently captured, carried a small bundle of dried wood. In Delphi's own jaws, she carried a small kettle found in the mines, a canteen of water, and her trusty satchel full of different dried herbs and berries.

Unfortunately for her recent endeavors, with winter coming in at full force, she would not be practicing any poisons until her other pieces of bark and leaves had dried fully. For now, she would get better at crafting tisanes and ointments. After waiting for the morning's storm to pass, Delphi made tracks through the mountainside down to the steppe. There, she had found a small place that had three large pieces of stone that made a 'U' shape with a fourth piece that was leaned over the open side as a sort of lean-to entrance. The square-shaped room was rather large, well large enough to fit the three of them plus maybe one or two other wolves of decent size plus their fire and materials.

While she would have preferred the warmth and safety of her hidey hole, there wasn't enough ventilation within it to keep her or her companions safe from whatever fumes she created in her teas and concoctions. Instead, she would compromise for this. Still cold, but the small crackling fire that they made quickly warmed them up enough that their toes and noses were no longer frozen. As Delphi waited for the water to begin to boil in her kettle, she tried to teach Binti and Manny how to count their toes.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i had a title and then i forgot it The Stone Steppe 09:16 PM, 09-16-2023 08:32 PM, 10-22-2023