Expert Hunter (220)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
09-16-2023, 09:34 PM
Where was that blasted wolf? He'd even snuck into her hidey hole, but found it empty. In fact, he realised he hadn't really had to go looking for her before. She always just seemed to sort of turn up. He shook a paw at the pesky owl that had started to follow him around and growled at it. "Go away, or make yourself useful and find Tox" he said, before turning and trotting away. He didn't expect anything to come of it, so he was surprised when the thing returned to him, letting out a caw and indicating that he should follow.

He did so, and found himself heading to the ruins in the Stone Steppe. He sniffed around, and sure enough he found her scent. He glanced up at the owl and scowled instead of thanking it. 

He trotted into her little area, a package swaying in his jaws. Wrapped in the coat of the cat they had taken down together, and dripping blood. He placed it on the ground, letting the sides of the coat go, revealing the bear head underneath. "There you are." He said, before crinkling his nose. "What's that smell?'
[Image: Au67KGz.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i had a title and then i forgot it The Stone Steppe 09:16 PM, 09-16-2023 08:32 PM, 10-22-2023