build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

Pride - TransgenderSamhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
09-17-2023, 02:36 AM
Nirah Klein
"Sorry bud, im no free real estate…."

Nirah was here thinking he would be scolded. Though he wasn’t blind, it really hadn’t took much to connect the dots. The flood, that he hadn’t really done anything to help with. He’d been somewhere else searching for clues. He felt at ends the armada wolves had put up with him and he really hadn’t given anything in return. "I don’t wish to impose if you need the space given what’s happened,here I was scolding myself for being lazy. Not like I’ve been much proactive with my own training." he shook his head giving a sigh. Sirius himself must have been exhausted .

"I’ll take what training I can get, but if there’s anything I can do to help you and the Armada in these times please let me know. So far I haven’t been able to track the murderers scent anywhere and with winter coming it best I stick near." Nirah hoped Sirius would be pleased. Nirah himself felt his anger ebb away, he didn’t know anything about these wolves. Maybe he should take the time to learn while he was here. Before he could think of a home to return to.
Note: Nirah regularly takes the herb Ashwagandha . His scent and voice match that of a young male wolf