size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-17-2023, 01:27 PM

It was good to see the recognition from Valta's new leader once she shared the name of her pack so at least she didn't need to fully introduce Elysium and what they were about–though she of course would have been happy to share if needed. She was also relieved to hear that Kotori was doing well and in fact off to court a potential mate. She also picked up on the fact that Kotori was her brother which did explain how she ended up chosen for this position. Since Aslatiel did not list Fatalis as her family name Avacyn hadn't been able to pick up on it immediately, but she didn't think anything of it. She new family names could change or be different for one reason or another. She gave a grin at the news and replied, "That's good to hear. Traveling and adventuring to find a suitable partner is a long held tradition in my family so I can certainly appreciate taking the time to do that."

As Aslatiel went on to ask about Elysium, questioning if there was any trouble, Avacyn shared, "Elysium is doing well enough. Things have been fairly quiet lately–which I suppose I should be grateful for. I have been a bit concerned about the fact that our borders are now slightly crowded with the new pack on our opposite side from yours, but luckily my father is on very good terms with their leader so it shouldn't be an issue moving forward. It only feels slightly claustrophobic, in a way," she admitted with a soft chuckle. "I have admittedly not been out and about much over the last month due to some health issues so my intel on the mater is fairly limited, but my mate has been my eyes and ears for the most part."

"Avacyn Medacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Catch ups and new hellos Monument Rapids 05:46 PM, 09-04-2023 02:25 PM, 05-29-2024