size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
09-17-2023, 09:02 PM

Just as Sephiran expected him to, Aresenn emerged from the darkness of the mines, licking his lips as if he had just ingested something. Sephiran didn’t notice the behavior, nor did he care to investigate it. He was too thrilled to show Aresenn their toy. As he came into the light his fiery gaze roved towards Sephiran initially, casting him a look of acknowledgment before falling down to the heap of fur at his feet. Sephiran’s lips contorted into a wide, perverse sneer, one that spread ear to ear and revealed the entirety of his fangs. What… is that? He could hardly contain his excitement as one of his paws rose to come down on the girls' side, causing her eyes to flutter open and a soft cry to escape her lips. Her eyes rolled back and closed once more, signifying she was pretty groggy but still alive. “I brought us something to play with.” Someone to play with. Only Sephiran didn’t view the girl as a being he shared similarities with. She was simply prey to be chased, mutilated, and killed. “She will be more awake soon,” He reclined onto his haunches beside her, one of his paws scooping her face up from the ground so Aresenn could get a better look at her. “And she will run. She couldn’t have been much older than they were; a young girl swatched in a tapestry of earthen colors, emaciated and forgotten by the world. She was hideous to him.

He let her head roll out of his paw, watching it hit the ground with a thud which brought out another pained cry. Surely Aresenn had questions: where did he find the girl, why was she so lethargic,  and how did he drag her here without anyone noticing? Or, perhaps Aresenn didn’t care to know, and was just as ready to indulge in the game as he was. Either way, Sephiran wouldn’t brush over the minor details - they were minor to him anyway. All that mattered was the commencement of the game. “Let her run into the mines, get lost in the labyrinth,” The hair along his pelt was bristling, arousal simmering inside of his chest before it fanned down into his abdomen.  "And then we hunt her down.” He suddenly stood up, taking a few steps towards Aresenn. There was a manic spark in his eyes, one that gave insight into the blood-thirsty beast lurking just beneath the surface. “The first one to find her gets to tear her apart.” He turned to look back at her, but didn’t move away from Aresenn. “Though, if I find her first.” She was slowly starting to stir. “I’m going to fuck her before I kill her.” It was meant to ignite a competitive spark inside of Aresenn. “What do you say, Aresenn.” The girl was groaning now, trying to find enough strength to roll onto her belly. He stepped away then, moving to block off the mines' exit to give her only one option; stay and fight, or flee into the mines. “Do you want to play with me?” The rules were set, and the invitation was given.

Now all the pirate boy had to do was indulge.  

"Speech"
Code by Sea
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Schizophrenic Fever Dreams Northern Mines 06:16 PM, 09-17-2023 11:51 PM, 10-13-2023