Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
09-18-2023, 07:27 AM
Here kitty, kitty come and tighten the leash;
How about a little discipline for the violent beast!

Lurid had always been a confident woman, trusting herself and her body to get her out of trouble should the need arise. Though she was healthier now than she had been, the pale fallen empress doubted she was up for any sort of altercation with the boy. She did not miss the way his lips twitched, making her eyebrow arch with a purposefully amused expression upon her delicate and noble features. 'How bold of you.' Yes, how bold of her to question him. Paint her curious, she had to know just what his contraption was made for. Lurid watched his every move, every twitch, for any signs of aggression. In her world, monsters often hid in clever disguises - most being such beautiful creatures. Beautiful monsters, something she had come to know well. While he showed no signs of true aggression, Lurid would keep her own composure.

He spoke again, telling her that his apparatus was for collecting blood. The boy went on to explain that he had a decision to make and wondered if she would lend herself to his research. Then he took up a defensive posture against her as if he would take what he wanted from her, bringing a smile to the devil's face. "You do not want my blood, boy. It is old and tasteless." She did not move against him, but she did tuck her head just a bit closer to her neck. "I can lend myself to your research in far better ways. We find someone young, say...about your age." Should he attack her, she would be ready. Perhaps a hunt would help him blow off that steam, a true hunt.

Lurid didn't waste a moment, she would not fall prey to some spunky kid. Scenting the air, Lurid focused on a mildly pleasant scent on the wind. With a look at the purple boy, she spoke again with a dark grin on her features. "Unless you like old and tasteless, there is something better on the line." She taunted him before dashing off after the scent of a wolf on the wind, fully expecting him to follow her - whether to attack her or go after the younger wolf did not matter. If he did not follow, it would be no skin off her back - literally. Perhaps, he would still attack her, but she put something better out there. Lurid would keep her blood to herself, thank you. She would fight if she had to, but she hoped the young man would take a more cooperative approach.

Word count: 427 words. || "Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: -------

Swinging machetes in a crowded room;
And now I'm coming after you!
ART
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lets get messy The Wall 05:54 PM, 09-11-2023 03:18 AM, 02-13-2024