An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
09-18-2023, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2023, 12:34 PM by Calliope. Edited 1 time in total.)

In the moments that she had been walking on the beach, the young pup had found a sea shell. As she kicked it a few times to see how far it would go, she heard someone approaching. Glancing up with a furrowed brow and half-flattened ears, she went back to kicking her shell until the splotchy yearling finally entered her personal space. There was no general glance in her older sister's direction. A slight twitch of her nose to scent the older girl, but otherwise, Calliope continued to kick at the shell in front of her.

Calliope was content to ignore the girl until she asked if they were going to beat up her brothers. That grabbed her attention. Her ears straightened up and her bushy tail gave a few wags. "They ain't gotta shit in my bed for me to beat them up," her malicious grin stretched her whitened lips as she finally turned her bright blue eyes to Flurry. "Fuzzy's yer name, right?" Cal tips her head slightly to the side, blinking a few times before shrugging. "Eh, beatin' them up gets kinda borin' when ya win all the time," she takes a few steps away and begins kicking at her shell again. "Bet I can take ya on too," Cal taunts her older sister as she continues to pretend to not care to look over at her.

Calliope, The Callous

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. before you get all aggressive Daager Isle 09:29 PM, 09-13-2023 09:38 AM, 01-05-2024