size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
09-18-2023, 11:38 AM

Oh? Flurry's brows lifted and an amused smirk pulled up the corner of her mouth. Attitude on this one huh? Good, it'd serve her well here, especially as there were no other children her age aside from her litter mates and Flurry wouldn't put it past any of the teenagers running around to know an easy target when they saw one, or at least thought they did if the girl's aggression was anything to go by. Frankly Flurry wouldn't put it past her litter mates either. Not that she was feeling particularly threatened by her younger sister. Even with her track record Flurry was reasonably sure she could handle the girl. Though who knew maybe she'd simply be out paced by the energy of a pup.

"Flurry." She corrected the girl, only needing a few steps to keep pace with the smaller girl as she went back to kicking a seashell down the shore. She still didn't know the girl's name. Still her younger sister's challenge piqued her interest. "Yeah?" Well wasn't her sister a cocky one? "I'd be tempted to let you try." Might as well tease a little bit while she was at it. She was curious about her sister, eager to see what the girl's plan was. "But what would I get out of it? If you win you get bragging rights but what about if I win? If I'm risking getting chewed out by mom and dad," more likely their father honestly, "then you gotta make it worth my effort." Honestly she wasn't really looking for much of anything, but she was also curious to see what her sister might come up with.

"Speech"

Art by Honrin
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. before you get all aggressive Daager Isle 09:29 PM, 09-13-2023 09:38 AM, 01-05-2024