size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
09-18-2023, 12:13 PM

Her horrified screams resonated from behind him, beckoning to the bloodlust storming inside the labyrinth of his mind. The main fire had been extinguished, along with the smaller ones that made the perimeter of her altar, which plunged the clearing into darkness. As the kicked-up snow flurries fell around them, they created an other-worldly veil of white similar to mist. He stood there for several moments, ears pinned back and dialed in on her though he did not immediately turn to face her. His head was hanging low, as he withdrew and exhaled deep, staggered breaths.

His mind was racing, overwhelmed with emotion. Rage. Frustration. Resentment. Lust. Warmth spread across his flesh in waves, bringing goosebumps to the surface and causing his pelt to bristle higher. He heard her shifting behind him, likely trying to pull herself up. “You…” He growled, still staring down at the embers he had just destroyed. “….you don’t understand…” He slowly turned around, glaring at her with eyes overtaken with insanity. They were glowing beneath the cold moon, as it's light reflected off the inner structures behind his retina. “…how fucking crazy you make me.”  As she curled into herself he sauntered towards her, closing in like a predator descending upon prey. “Get up.” It was a command, one accompanied by a vicious snarl that splattered the blood from his jaws across the snow. “Get up and show me that fighting spirit of yours.” So I can break you.  If she wanted to escape she would have to fight her way through it. But if she chose to finally submit after all this time… Sephiran would still mutilate her.

"Sephiran Saxe"
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Pact The Polar Sound 06:26 PM, 09-17-2023 06:25 AM, 09-25-2023