gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
09-18-2023, 12:41 PM
At first she didn’t hear him clearly over the blood rushing in her ears- over the thoughts racing through her mind. However, his voice became more distinguished against the whistling wind as she was certain that he turned to face her direction. Sephiran slowly closed the distance. The charge in the air made every single strand of her own fur stand on end though she made no move to defend herself. There was no point. They were trapped.

As he completed his initial thought, how crazy she made him. She made no effort to offer him one of her usual snarky replies. None of her spirit remained in that moment. It was too overwhelmed by the shock and jarring realization of what had happened. She felt like she was drowning- but not the panicked kind. The cold and silent resignation of fate. There was nothing to be done now. The only separation would be the embrace of death. Which prompted her next address. “Kill me,” Aurelia answered softly, only vaguely aware of what he had said. Sephiran had demanded that she get up, but she made no movement to do so. Instead, she made her own demand, echoing the way he had phrased his. Looking up at the purple brute with narrowed eyes, she cried out. “Kill me! That’s the only escape you or I will have.” In the shroud of the full moon, he had united them by fire and blood- unfortunately, the context did not matter. Just like that, her soul had been stolen from her, only to be reclaimed when she left this plain of existence behind. How could it be possible?

"Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Pact The Polar Sound 06:26 PM, 09-17-2023 06:25 AM, 09-25-2023