Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
09-18-2023, 02:55 PM
Here kitty, kitty come and tighten the leash;
How about a little discipline for the violent beast!

Growling in frustration, Lurid smacked a nearby sapling with enough force to break it. Where was she!? Searching in vain was what it felt like, as though she would never find her little sister. Lurid hated to waste her time chasing ghosts, and the longer Atropos was gone, the more angry the pale goddess got with her. The small purple healer was supposed to meet her at their home on the ship, not get herself lost in the northern wilderness. Searching the forest where she had been hidden all these months as she recovered from her mysterious illness, Lurid could not find a single trace of her sister.

The childlike demoness was sure playing a good round of hide and seek this time. Lurid couldn't even find a trace of her, it was as if Atropos had disappeared entirely. Ilyn looked at his queen, curious about her mood. Grumpy didn't quite cover it, but enraged was too strong a word for it. Growling again, Lurid sat down in the snow and leaf litter, once again at square one. How on earth would she find her sister before winter truly set in? This cold was only a taste of what would come, Lurid had spent enough time in the north to know. A pang of genuine sadness struck at the thought that little Atropos was tracking her, also in vain, only to get lost in the snow. This only added to her sour mood. Samael dropped down to rest on the angry empress' shoulder, wrapping a wing around her as if he were comforting her. In his way he was, 'We will find her, my queen, and when we do she can pay hell.' Ilyn patrolled around them, also looking for any sign of life from the fairy-sized witch. Lurid said nothing in return, simply shrugged the raptor off of her shoulder and sat down.

Word count: 316 words. || "Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: Sorry it's so short! Will get better <3

Swinging machetes in a crowded room;
And now I'm coming after you!
ART
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'll get you my pretty! The Red Forest 02:55 PM, 09-18-2023 01:01 PM, 03-08-2024