An icon representing the specialty Cosmetologist Cosmetologist

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
09-19-2023, 09:06 AM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2023, 09:52 AM by Aurelia. Edited 1 time in total.)

After her initial spew of insults, he made her wait longer than she would have liked for a response. However, when he finally did have something to say, it made her angrier than being ignored. His sigh echoed in the space between them, and it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. She was vaguely aware of his shift in movement, based on the sound of him shuffling and the shadow she could see from the corner of her eye. Though she got the impression it was a casual movement. The brute explained that in his own convoluted mind, that he was entitled to her. "The problem is, your made up logic is so fucking crazy, I can't even follow it." Aurelia answered, glaring at the wall she was stuck facing.

As he transitioned into explaining why he hadn't taken her life among other things, she couldn't help the scoff that erupted from the back of her throat. The roll of her eyes as she lay with the side of her face pressed to the dusty cave floor. "What now, then? Hmm? Where do we go from here?" She inquired, refusing to gratify this cat and mouse game he insisted on playing. "Or are we just going to lay here chit-chatting while the septic shock kills me?" She quickly added, not fully aware of the extent of her injuries ... but by what she could feel, she knew it certainly wasn't pretty. Though, after a moment of hesitation spent in snarky thought, she had more to add. "That wouldn't really be my first choice in demise, but I suppose beggars can't be choosers." Perhaps his plan was just that. To allow her to suffer first, and then die. If that were the case, than so be it, but she simply didn't have it in her to lay quietly until then.  

"Speech"
Code by Shelby

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Aftermath The Polar Sound 10:54 PM, 09-18-2023 11:55 PM, 10-13-2023