gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Nyx
09-19-2023, 09:23 AM
It was rare that Tethys went far from home at all, and when she did decide to wander it was almost always in the lands surrounding the Armada. Why would she need to go anywhere else, when she had everything she needed right here? Not that food was terribly abundant in the midst of winter, but they weren't hurting for prey bad enough to send them far from home anyway. They were northern wolves and they knew all about surviving so far removed from the rest of Boreas.

She let out a sigh as she moved through the forest, her head low to the ground and she tested the scents that she passed. Some vaguely familiar, most not known to her at all. Her attention was torn away from her task at hand by the sound of someone moving through the forest, not far off from her at all now. The yearling was still and silent for a long while, dark tail pausing at her hocks where it had just been swaying, head lifting as she searched for the source of the movement.

It took her a long while to find the white-coated female, given how easily her coat blended into the surrounding snowy landscape. The stranger was not alone though, a rather large bird standing next to her in a way that signified their comfort with one another. A strange companionship, one that Tethys couldn't possibly begin to understand but it wasn't her place to either. After deliberating for a long moment, the girl made her presence known with a soft bark before approaching. "Afternoon," she greeted the stranger, maintaining a reasonably distance between them while she waited for a response - and assessed this stranger's risk level.

code & art © skelle 2023

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'll get you my pretty! The Red Forest 02:55 PM, 09-18-2023 01:01 PM, 03-08-2024