size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
09-19-2023, 04:44 PM
Haydée watches the wolf as they begin to speak while still mid-drink and the corners of her eyes crinkle in joy. A small paw lifts to cover her mouth as a soft giggle escapes, not because she is trying to be rude, but because the girl knows that she would do something similar if the roles had been reversed. The stranger stops drinking and rubs the water off their muzzle while the small girl returns her paw to the ground. A warm, friendly smile is on her lips as she watches them and, when they speak, the girl bobs her head in acknowledgement.

Emerald eyes turn to follow their pointed paw when they point out the direction of their den and her tail continues to slowly wag behind her as the wolf smiles softly at her. At their question, Haydée cheerfully says, “Oh, anything and everything! See, I just became the Leader of my family’s pack and I really want to get to know all the lands better. You know, just in case.” Moving a little closer to the stranger, the girl offers them enough space that they can be comfortable while still being close enough to comfortably converse.

With a respectful bow of her head, the girl offers them a warm greeting, “My name is Haydée Kedieo! I am the Leader of a pack called Ethne here in Auster. Uh… if you aren’t busy, would you mind showing me around? I promise to makes it worth your time!” Eyes are bright with excitement as the girl starts thinking of what she can give them in exchange for their time.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A New Neighbor Bent Canyon 03:36 PM, 08-28-2023 03:44 AM, 02-13-2024