size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
09-19-2023, 05:59 PM
The young Haydée is not left waiting long before a tall, purple wolf appears. Mouth drops open in awe at the beautiful woman who approaches her and the girl cannot seem to tear her eyes away from the regal, galactic cloaked wolf. This is her first-time laying eyes on such an exotic coat and when, Avacyn reaches her, the girl is dumbstruck and in complete wonder of the woman. As she introduces herself and then tilts her head and says the girl’s name, Hay cannot help but continue to stare. Eyes widen in excitement as she realizes the fact that Avacyn knows her name and the girl, joyfully chirps, “Yeah! That’s me!”

A huge, beaming smile appears on her lips as she stares up at Avacyn and the girl’s tail wags a mile-a-minute. Suddenly, the young girl realizes how she must look right now and Haydée does her best to pull herself together. She straightens up to her meager height before dipping down into a respectful bow, like she had been taught, and says, “Greetings Avacyn! I am Haydée Kedieo, Leader of Ethne.” Standing back up, her tail has slowed but still continues to wag as she explains, “My mother, Bellamy, had to step down recently due to health reasons.”

Sadness flashes across her features before the girl realizes it. “My mother told me that Elysium is a good friend to Ethne and I wanted to let you know about what has happened in person.” A second of hesitation before she quickly adds, “If you have time.” True, Haydée has traveled all the way from Auster to relay the information but the girl knows that leading a pack is busy work and, if Avacyn needs her to return at another time, the girl will happily linger around here for a few days.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What's The Story, Morning Glory? The Rock Garden 03:49 PM, 09-12-2023 01:26 PM, 02-11-2024