size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
09-19-2023, 06:25 PM
While Haydée waits for the alpha of Ashen to appear, she seats herself lightly on the ground. Emerald green eyes turn up to the sky and she watches the dark clouds of winter roll across the sky. A gust of cold air cuts through her frame like a knife and the small girl pulls her gifted cloak a little tighter around her shoulders. A monochrome woman appears and the girl stands, watching as the tall woman makes her way toward her. The girl’s stomach drops to her toes as she realizes that every single alpha she has met, so far, have all been super tall and she suddenly wonders if she can be a good leader since she is so small.

However, she does not have long to dwell on the doubt as the woman comes to a stop in front of her and offers a simple word of greeting. A warm, friendly smile blooms across Haydée’s lips and she offer the respectful bow she had been taught while she says, “Greetings. My name is Haydée Kedieo and I am Leader of the pack Ethne down in Auster.” Straightening up, the girl meets the woman’s sunset gaze as she explains, “I was recently made leader of my pack when my mother had to step down for health reasons. I am hoping to speak with the Alpha so that I can get to know your pack.”

The smile is warm as she looks at the stranger, hoping to begin forging a relationship with one of the strongest packs in all of the lands.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What's The Tale, Nightingale? Redwater Rocks 03:55 PM, 09-12-2023 04:39 PM, 03-08-2024