Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
09-19-2023, 07:23 PM
Here kitty, kitty come and tighten the leash;
How about a little discipline for the violent beast!

Crunching snow was hard to hide, even for the pale demonic queen who could usually walk around without a single sound beneath her paws. Pensive, she sat still as a statue, trying to ignore the instinct to continue her search for her sister. Lurid needed a break from her wild goose chase. Ilyn gave a small growl just as the scent of pack wolf invaded her nostrils. 'Afternoon.' Came a small bark from behind her, the miniature polar bear would pay for his failure soon enough. So lost in thought she had been that she hadn't even heard the girl approach. Turning that holographic white and lavender gaze on the girl, Lurid kept her expression blank. "Salvete," she spoke in hoarse, flat tones, her throat still not healed from her illness.

Turning the rest of the way to face the stranger, Lurid took a better look at the girl. She sat a respectful and smart distance away, and while her pelt would be a beautiful addition to Lurid's trove, she smelled strongly of a pack. If she remembered correctly this was the smell of the Armada, a pack she still could not afford any sort of heat with. "What brings you out here? Surely you should be with your pack. It is not wise to run through these woods all alone." She should know, she was the reason it wasn't safe. Lurid spoke in dulcet tones, her voice cracking every now and then. Yes, this one would make for a nice meal. It was unfortunate that she should belong to a pack as strong as the Armada was rumored to be. Darkly pelted with pretty hues of red and blue strewn over her, it was the molten orange of her eyes that Lurid was drawn to. Oh, to be able to pluck those eyes out of that pretty head and put them in a jar. Atropos would love them as a gift.

Anger rose, though she hid the emotion from the stranger. Atropos should be here, to help with situations like these. Lurid had never been good at idle chatter, she always had better things to do than sit and talk about nothing. Today, now, there was nothing to do but wait for her little sister to show back up and maybe entertain a kid. "I am called Lurid. What is your name?" Trying to keep her mind off of her missing siblings, Lurid made an attempt at making her mood better. Melancholy was better, right?

Word count: 423 words. || "Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: Hover over Latin to see translation.

Swinging machetes in a crowded room;
And now I'm coming after you!
ART
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'll get you my pretty! The Red Forest 02:55 PM, 09-18-2023 01:01 PM, 03-08-2024