size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
09-19-2023, 07:50 PM

The cat was a brat! But Crux's attention was mostly focused on his sister, her paw lifting to cover his own and despite himself he smiled at that. He was often off in his own world and wrapped up in his own worries and anxieties but there was something between himself and Kite that he wouldn't ever share with the rest of his family. An understanding about how they navigated the world, inherently differently from everyone else. He chuckled as his sister sent an audible barb at Lioness.

"Well you were heading in the right direction at least." Not that he thought she couldn't tell that from the feeling of the beach under her paws. As for the answer to her question? Crux couldn't help the feeling of embarrassment that caused heat to creep up his face. He knew he shouldn't feel that way, especially not when talking with Kite but it was harder to control an automatic response. "I uh- I was practising walking on the beach." He knew that both of them struggled with this, for different reasons but a shared experience all the same. "Can't say it was working. Probably should call it a day anyways." He'd rather spend some time with his sister anyways, he'd been getting frustrated and that was only likely to make him less careful and would lead to more falls.

"Speech"

Art by TheStarvingRaven
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.