Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-20-2023, 07:25 AM

The Raid King had been content to wander around the isle today. Trusting that the siblings would keep an eye on each other, he had allowed the pups to go wander the archipelago. It wasn't that far off and being so young, he figured they would return soon for a nap. Had to let them have some freedom, right? Well, that perhaps wasn't the best idea. As he patrolled the shore, he noticed the dark clouds rolling in. A storm was coming and fast. Concern laced his expression as he looked out toward the nearby cluster of islands.

Gil calls for Erish who lands on a rock beside him. "Check the islands for the pups," he rumbled to her before continuing his pacing stroll. His expression is tight as he watches the owl take off toward the storm before quickly swirling around in the sky and returning minutes later. Before she is even close, he hears her screeching cry and she takes off back toward the archipelago. "What the fu-," Gil had no time to finish his cursing before he took off along the beach where the raft would be located. All three of their small rafts were gone and more cursing could be heard under his breath. Diving into the water, he wastes no time paddling out across the turbulent waters.

Freezing, shivering, and soon pelted by large balls of hail, Gil is sufficiently pissed by the time he makes it to the shore where he sees Erish swirling overhead. His expression is more worried than ever as he darts into the dense grove. He can hear a loud commotion as Erish dives in from the treetop and begins to attack something... someone? Gil's water deer fangs unfold and his fur bristles as he can finally hear the screams of his pups. Fury fills him as he tears through the jungle and doesn't hesitate. His paws stretch out, his jaw opens, and he launches himself through the air to slam into the intruder.

Erish had thankfully distracted the wolf enough that Calliope, Tarnish, and Siduri had been able to dive under and hide in the tangled roots of the mangroves. When he slams into the wolf, his owl takes to the trees to sit beside Tarnish's companion. Meanwhile, Gil is digging his fangs and teeth into the wolf's neck. He presses down on the wolf's shoulder and sides, sufficiently pinning the stranger. Feeling the man writhe and groan beneath him as blood covers Gil's chest and face, he only stops when he can hear the man's breath begin to gurgle from choking on blood.

While the intruder struggles to live a few more seconds, Gil lifts his muzzle to stare at his pups. There is a shine to his eyes that many do not get to see. "Come. Take your trophy," his voice is a deep growl as he lifts a paw and smashes it against the wolf's cheek, pressing it hard into the mud beneath them. "There are four canine teeth, take one each and the last one for me," he instructs his pups as he continues to press down on the wolf as it looks up at him with terrified eyes. To have your teeth pulled while still alive would be a horrendous punishment that Gil felt fitting for the crime.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Excuse Me, Do You Know Who We Are? Dove Island Archipelago 08:42 AM, 09-15-2023 09:32 PM, 11-01-2023