Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-20-2023, 07:55 AM

As he finishes his speech and goes quiet to allow anyone to say their piece, he watches as Sorra comes sliding in. One ears flick backward and a brow raises as the yearling confesses apologies and the want to be a scout. A thoughtful noise leaves Gil before he nods softly. "See me within the next few days. We will go over some training," he says to the boy before moving on. His attention then moves to his daughter who had unceremoniously slid on in to sit beside her brother. He only gives her a mild look of disappointment before moving on once more. They had had their conversation and there was nothing to say. Gil is glad, though, when he overhears Sakana offering to take out Sorra. Seeing the pack grow to be friends or at least companionable was a nice feeling.

Gil hears the whispers and low voice of others talking amongst themselves, but nothing else happens. No one else wishes to speak or so it seems. At the last moment, he notices Sparrow off in a dark corner looking more sullen than ever. He offers her a brotherly smile and a raise of the brow. "Sparrow, if you are bored, I can find something for you to do," Gil offers over to her so that practically everyone can hear. He'll leave it at that before turning to the pack.

"If no one else has anything to say, be on your way. Don't start too much trouble without my knowing," his smile turns into a smirk as he lifts a paw to shoo everyone out the door.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Unfortunately Mandatory Daager Isle 09:55 AM, 08-31-2023 04:03 PM, 10-11-2023