Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-20-2023, 08:08 AM

Flurry's question has Gil pausing. Memories flood him from before she was born. From the time he first met Sparrow. That had been years ago now, but he had known from that moment that Sparrow and the Armada were rivals. Where it had started before that was actually unknown to Gilgamesh. So if it had not been for Sparrow and Hanako's tumultuous relationship, Gil's only reason to despise the Armada was for their treatment of his offspring. Which the thought alone made his fur bristle. He keeps himself settled though as Flurry's realizations come to mind and he has to look away for a moment. In a sense, Hana had been a captive, but she wasn't... mistreated. No one had ever been mean to her. Okay, that was a lie. He had perhaps been a little vocally rude, but no physical harm had ever been laid to Sparrow's... mistress. That damn whore.

He finally shifts his gaze back to flurry as she questions him. Once he is certain she is done verbalizing her thoughts, he begins. "Tensions between the Pirates and Armada happened before my time. Sparrow would be the only one who can answer that question," he pauses before he begrudgingly says what he is about to say. "If it had not been for Azure attacking Deluge and Sparrow on the beach that day, we as The Raiders would have no qualms with Armada," his teeth clench together as his lip pulls up in a grimace. "That is to say, I am not fond of the Warlord or his family. They have shown they are willing to harm those that cannot defend themselves and that to me cannot be forgiven or trusted," Gil is firm in his words as he watches his daughter. Would she approve of this answer? Or would she have more questions?

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Pick your brain Daager Isle 12:49 PM, 09-06-2023 06:04 PM, 11-08-2023