ardent

Will you watch the fireflies with me?

Hanmel

gems
size
build
player
09-20-2023, 08:23 AM
Her head shook at his question. Eraithus had yet to be found and frankly, Hanmel didn't feel much in a rush to search. It wasn't as if he took time out of his days here to look for her. So why be so eager to do the same to him? Either of them really.

Eyes watched the male move. Taking off his satchel. Removing the meat. Pushing it towards here in the leather wrap. A smile forever lingering in the background to take over her lips once more. "Well, thank you." Just as he had done, she placed the meat onto the fire as carefully as she could. Nearly burning her paw in the process. But, thankfully, not doing so. The flames licked and danced around her meal. Heat searing into the right places as steam rose from the top. Her mouth watered at the thought of a cooked meal. Eating raw was fine. However, there wasn't anything wrong with having something hugged by fire. "It's whatever life brings." Gaze flickering to his with a suggestive expression. "I'm prepared for... anything."

Mel's last words were whispered softly. Standing to stretch out her small frame. Back arching. Tail high. Toes spreading. It was nothing but a tease. Since soon after she went to retrieve her meat from the fire, carefully this time, and waited for it to cool just enough to eat. Taking another swig of the bottle offered. She could feel the contents taking a toll on her body. Mind wandering back to the possibilities this male could be used for fun.
"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Will you watch the fireflies with me? Weeping Woods 08:31 AM, 08-16-2023 11:48 PM, 11-07-2023