size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
09-20-2023, 08:43 AM

He almost chuckles as he watches the fire bite at her toes. Perhaps she was not used to cooking her food as such. Though cooking food wasn't necessary, it was a flavor that he had grown used to. The way the fire singed the skin and how tender the meat became, he couldn't get enough of it. Not that anyone could tell by his appearance. Scald was gifted in that no matter how much he ate, he always stayed slim.

He continued to watch her as she spoke. Her whispered words were an obvious suggestion and he was not unashamed to allow his gaze to graze over her form again. Even as she stood, stretching each inch of her body, he watched. His own body stirred in its spot, but he didn't move. Instead, he allowed her to reach for her food and eat. Encounters like this were... delicate and required patience.

"Anythin' is a pretty broad statement," Scald finally mentions as he brings his gaze to her face where he watches her eat and drink from the provisions he provided. He took another sip from his own bottle and could feel the warmth and confidence build in his belly. "I was fittin' to jus' watch the fireflies, but nah that I got some company, maybe there's somethin' else we could be doin'," the smirk on his lips grows as he tears his gaze away from to watch the fireflies for the moment. Tonight could be on her terms, her rules, he wouldn't mind.

S C A L D

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Will you watch the fireflies with me? Weeping Woods 08:31 AM, 08-16-2023 11:48 PM, 11-07-2023