Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-20-2023, 09:10 AM
GILGAMESH

The pup's exclamation of joy when he appeared made him smile through the blood and gore as he tore into the snake's belly. When the snake aimed to strike Siduri instead of him, Gil turned his attention toward the snake's head. His own fangs are revealed and he launches toward the snake. Though the snake is massive, it is still fast and lands a bite on Gil's foreleg. He lets out a grunt of pain as it clamps down but doesn't try to shake the snake loose.

As it begins to uncoil and try to slither around him, he quickly lurches his head downward to grab onto the back of the snake's skull. He hears a crunch as Sid is yelling random pirate phrases. Silently he wonders where she has learned such things from but doesn't question it any further than that. Soon, the snake's eyes are fluttering as it tries one last time to get him where it hurts. It lets go of his leg and tries to get some room so it can bite at him one last time. Gil refuses to let go and twists and turns with the snake. "Thid, throat, the throat," Gil says to the girl through a mouthful of the snake.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My Hero, But I Had It Under Control Daager Isle 06:59 AM, 09-13-2023 03:11 PM, 11-05-2023