gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
09-20-2023, 09:27 AM

Ghoul was a bit too buzzed to notice the shift in her reflection. Unlike the Pirate Captain, he was a lightweight, and after the fourth or so sip from the bottle, he couldn't tell if it was the water or him sloshing back and forth. So when she begins to lament about her troubles aboard a fleet of ships, Ghoul turns to her wide-eyed. He listens intently with both ears perked forward and jaw slightly opened. Absolutely amazed. Or drunk. Actually both. "No way" he breathes as he slouches down to the sand until he was on his side and his lower legs were skewed rather awkwardly.

"Soun's as if you were quite the cap'n. None of yer crew survived?" Ghoul played along rather well even if his slurred speech was hard to understand. He eyed her rather curiously as she draped her own body across the sand and placed her paw over her face. Truth be told, she was pretty (or it was alcohol talking because he did rather prefer girls much smaller than himself) and though he should have been embarrassed for staring, he wasn't.

"Speech"

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Mama, What am I Without You? Silver Island 06:33 PM, 08-26-2023 02:49 PM, 10-27-2023