An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
09-20-2023, 11:16 AM

Her leg feels cold from where he pulled away. The distance between them felt like a canyon as he continued to refuse to look at her. Delphi's ears fall back as her playful grin turns into a disappointed frown. Why was he doing this? Just when she thought they were making progress, he had to go and be all... like this. Whatever it was. Really, it was frustrating to her. Why couldn't they be normal?

And there it was. The stinging insults again. With a little bit of an admission there at the end. He thought she was all those things, but didn't want to see her hurt? Why? Ugly feelings rise up in her like bile as she stares hard at him. "You're insufferable," she hisses at him through clenched teeth. "You call me weak and yet you can't even bear to look at me," her words are a jab at him as she fights the urge to smack him. As much as she wants to, she knows violence won't fix anything. Rolling over, she scoots away from him and curls up into a ball.

"If you can't stop insulting me, you might as well leave," she calls from over her shoulder as she remembers Vidarr's words. You're too precious to be treated poorly. He was right and she wasn't going to put up with it. Firmly putting her chin upon her paws, Delphi stares at the cavern wall, determined to stay like that until he makes up his mind. Be nice and stay or leave.

"Delphi" & "Strai"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. who's turn is it to save who now? Rustling Thicket 06:44 PM, 09-13-2023 08:31 PM, 10-22-2023