gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
09-20-2023, 05:23 PM

Her soulbound captor was quiet for a bit before she heard another exasperated sigh- likely one of annoyance. Though it was quickly echoed by a shuffling of wings at the presumed entrance of their shelter. After a few more moments of extended silence, he made the observation that she was dramatic. The throaty scoff that escaped her lips was a reaction of reflex, but beyond that, she was rendered pretty well speechless. He didn’t give her much time to think before continuing on to the explanation that she had asked for. But honestly, it frustrated her just as much as not knowing anything at all. Sephiran’s words were cryptic. What he hid from her, she wasn’t sure. Which meant there was very little that could be done to hold back the venom that welled in her words. “I already understand fairly clearly that you’re delusional. I don’t need to wait for your creation to make that call.” She sneered angrily- maintaining her glare at the wall. She wanted to shift- to pick her head up- to glare at him. But every attempt she made in doing so brought a flare-up of agony- one that she could not bear.

It was then that the flutter of wing indicated the bird’s return, though this time, it maneuvered its way into her line of sight. She wasn’t expecting it to deliver herbs to her- she immediately recognized the dandelions and marshmallow in a small pile on the floor. Where it had gotten those, she had no idea, and she certainly wouldn’t ask. It chirped something like a taunt at her expense, but her attention remained fixed on the potential remedies for her current state. Just as she was trying to find the strength to reach out for what was left for her, the brute began spewing more of his malicious intent before coming into her view. Aurelia immediately narrowed her sapphire gaze as he described her only purpose to be entertainment. “I’m not really a singing or dancing kind of girl.” She answered hotly, though she knew very well that wasn’t what he had meant in his threat. However, it was her intention to convey that whatever he had in mind, she wasn’t going to be a willing participant.

She glanced toward the dandelion root for a split second, before returning to his eye contact. “If you don’t kill me, I will kill myself the first opportunity I get.” Aurelia vowed. While she knew what kind of relief the herbs could provide her- she was desperate for it, and her body trembled with anticipation. Her spiteful nature should not be completely discounted. The girl would all too willingly refuse to treat herself if that was the fastest way out of this arrangement.

"Speech"
Code by Shelby

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Aftermath The Polar Sound 10:54 PM, 09-18-2023 11:55 PM, 10-13-2023