size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teeth
09-20-2023, 05:43 PM
He seemed to have hit a nerve. The girl looked angry, and it really showed. He drew up a sneer of his own as his lips played up into a smirk. "Did I fucking stutter?" He laughed. "What's the matter small fry? Can't take a joke?" He replied as she raced toward him. This kid had a mouth on her, that was for sure. The girl was small as fuck, much smaller than anyone he'd fought so far which wasn't saying much because honestly, he hadn't fought much. He was still feeling his way around spars and such, but he'd be damned if he let some little shrimp beat him.

As she got close, he swore he could smell the pack scent on her. Whether he liked it or not, he was sure she had some sort of training if she felt so confident coming out to the battlefield on her own and looking for a fight. Shit. He probably picked the wrong one today, but fuck it. He wasn't going to run away from this.

Jaws snapped for her as she dove beneath him, teeth seeking to grab her tail or rump or whatever the fuck he could grab before she completely escaped him. He tried to back peddle to avoid her fangs, though he winced and snarled as he felt them grasp and pinch his hind leg. Out of reflex, he kicked with the leg she was attacking. Hopefully, he'd manage to kick her square in the nose.

Ravage vs Delphi for Spar
Round: 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Beginner Intellectual

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Dunno Man The Battlefield 12:34 AM, 09-14-2023 09:43 AM, 10-19-2023