Tending The Wounded

Ozz

gems
size
build
player
11-01-2013, 03:23 PM

5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Oh, if you only knew What we've been up to I guarantee you'd keep it secret So give it to me now We're lost in a dream now Do it one more time The Vegas lights Where villains spend the weekend The deep end We're swimming with the sharks until we drown
The scarred female had just earned her rank as a healer within Tortuga. While many, that including Taurig, didn't trust her very well. Considering being the ex right hand queen of Amenti. And right before the war she came to Tortuga with her new mate Tidus who was now risking his life in the war. The shy scarred lady stood back slightly watching the others. Scars on both sides of her face and one on her left side, she still had pieces of missing fur here and there. She may have been a bit late but she was here to help and she figured it was the least she could do. Her demon Kai standing beside her, though obviously no one could hear or see the five foot tall beast. He was the only friend she had at the moment, and since she had given up on fighting, and turned towards helping others. She felt slightly infuriated at her ex packs actions. Half of her pained to see the people she thought she loved hurt. But the other half reminded her of how they treated her after she simply requested a leave because she no longer felt she belonged in amenti. What was done was done though and she bore a scar of exile.
"Should I just wait for more injured?" She whispered slightly looking up at Kai. He hissed and lowered his large head pressing against her side. "Perhaps you should wait to be addressed then? You are new at being a healer, even though you know herbs well." Ozz gave a slight nod and pulled her eyes towards the ground. She felt so uncomfortable, but she knew that those who were getting hurt needed more help. How could she have been such an idiot?

scream of synesthesia