An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
09-20-2023, 06:33 PM

At first, Delphi was a bit... insulted. Did he really believe she couldn't handle herself? But then she realized he was being nice. For once, Strai wasn't trying to insult her. He was trying to protect her. Her heart wasn't sure how to feel. Getting used to this side of Strai was an adjustment she was still adjusting to. Delphi relaxes once her brain settles into realizing that he isn't out to torment her. Instead, she rolls her eyes at his grizzly comment and lets out a snort.

"That head is bigger than me. There's no way," she raised a brow at him as he swatted at her teeth tie. Who had helped him take the grizzly down? Surely it had to be someone of grand size or strength or both. Hm, well, if he wanted to keep it a secret, fine. Her thoughts are pulled elsewhere when he offers to help tie it into her tail. Delphi smiles and nods happily. "Oh, yes please!" She places the teeth tie in his paw, stands up, and then turns so that he has a better view of her jagged tail.

"Delphi" & "Strai"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i had a title and then i forgot it The Stone Steppe 09:16 PM, 09-16-2023 08:32 PM, 10-22-2023