gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
09-20-2023, 06:40 PM

Winter in Boreas had killed off any herbs she had wanted to gather. Between the frost and snow, nothing was salvageable in the miserable temperatures. Well, it would be pretty damn difficult to work on her healing skill if she didn’t have herbs to work with, wouldn’t it? So she found someone who was willing to travel with her down to Auster and set off for warmer lands. Rivin wasn’t all that familiar with Scald, but she knew that he was Gil’s kid. Maybe he wouldn’t be too bad? Thus far their communication had been for necessity only, the red streaked girl far more focused on getting to Auster rather than worrying about getting to know him. Now that they were out of the cold and a bit deeper in the lands Rivin had finally relaxed enough to attempt striking up a conversation.

“So, Scald… Thanks for coming with me. I know I kind of rushed getting here. Are you all that familiar with Auster?” She slowed to walk beside him, casting a look to the multicolored land before letting her green gaze turn to the lands around them. The grasses here were bright and lush but what had really caught her attention was the scent of water in the air. The soil here seemed fertile… ripe conditions for an uncommon herb by the name of horsetail. While it could be used to bind open wounds, chewing it into a poultice could treat infection and stop minor bleeding as well. That would be the first herb on her list to find. Shame she wasn’t more familiar with different lands… the last time she’d come this way was for the raid on the koi wolves and well… she flicked an ear back in thought.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Your vibe attracts your tribe Aspen Dam 06:40 PM, 09-20-2023 02:59 PM, 10-24-2023