gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod
09-20-2023, 06:49 PM
His tarantula landed square on her face, though he didn't stop to see what came of it. He just hoped the spider wouldn't get squished. He would hate to lose his new little friend! As he swiped for her shoulder, she swiped back, hitting his shoulder and causing him to recoil back. She shoved against him, nearly toppling him, but he managed to stumble and step around enough to widen his stance a bit to avoid falling over completely. “I only came lookin' ter borrow a kiss, if yer lend me one I promise I'll give it right back...” He felt heat rush to his face, caught off guard by her statement. "Eh!? N-no way!" He stammered. Was she flirting with him in the middle of this!? He didn't know how to take it. He had never been flirted with before, and it really caught him off guard.

Baring his teeth, he lunged forward to bite at the fleshy part of her shoulder where it met her chest, head tilting inward slightly in the hopes she'd poke herself on his horn or something.

Akuma vs Deluge for Dominance
Round: 2/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Heavy
Companion 1: Tarantula, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Crystal horn - Offensive
Mutation 2: Talons - Offensive
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Advanced Intellectual
Akuma's crystal horn has emerged and is about 6" long! It's sharp and jagged, and if you annoy him enough, he has no qualms about jabbing you with it c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Day Of Judgement, God Is Calling Dancefloor of the Gods 08:05 PM, 09-13-2023 09:32 PM, 11-01-2023