size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teeth
09-21-2023, 12:39 AM
Someone was coming. And it wasn't really what he was expecting. Narrowed gaze found a pup. What the hell was it with his attracting kids? This one, though he was still quite young, was still bigger at least than the last kid he had fought against. Still, he was a goddamn child. He'd have to reign himself in...much to his dismay. "I guess it's you and me, kid." He didn't see his parents around, but maybe they were lurking nearby...

Sighing, the kid didn't look like he was going to move first, so Ravage took it as a sign to start. To say he was uncomfortable was an understatement. While yes, he had some questionable morals...beating up a kid was on his list of restraints. Unless those kids attacked him first and needed a lesson in respect and a good ass whooping, then he didn't care.

With no more than a nod, Ravage kicked off and moved to close the distance. His main goal was to knock the kid off his feet and keep him down. He aimed to hit the kid head-on with his chest, hoping to just knock him to the ground and then...well...he'd figure it out after that.

Ravage vs Akito for Spar
Round: 1/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Beginner Intellectual