size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
09-21-2023, 11:35 AM
((Removed Flurry's companion from her form since it's not here for this.))

Flurry could tell she was pushing the girl's buttons a bit but she found it more amusing than anything else. She wasn't going to push her luck here though, no matter the girl's size she wasn't looking to antagonize her sister into destroying her ankles. She watched with open interest as her sister tried to come up with an answer. The younger girl stops and pushes something towards her and Flurry has to lean down slightly to get a better look at what had just been presented to her. A seashell. It wasn't exactly valuable, or like she couldn't find more just like it... They lived on islands, seashells were everywhere but she hadn't really been looking for much at all anyways.

"All right tiny, you got yourself a deal." Hey if her sister was gonna keep saying her name wrong, then she'd take advantage of not knowing the girl's name as a good excuse to get her own small dig in. Flurry rose to her full height, gently pushing the shell out of the way and bound away from her smaller sister, putting some distance between them, before she spun around to face the girl. She'd made sure the stretch of sand between them was more or less clear of anything that could do some serious damage to them, especially her sister. "Show me what you got!" She taunted lightly, shifting her stance to a more defensive one. Even if she probably didn't need to worry about it too much.

Flurry vs Calliope for a pretty seashell spar
Round 0/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Mutation 1: Water Deer Fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Pronghorn horns - Offensive
Skills: Beginner Intellectual & Advanced Fighter

"Speech"

Art by Honrin
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. before you get all aggressive Daager Isle 09:29 PM, 09-13-2023 09:38 AM, 01-05-2024