Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-01-2013, 03:45 PM
Alsander

Alsander had just finished cleaning some of the leg wound when the Albino lass who had greeted him in return approached. He gave her a smile, noting that she was quite pretty, and appeared to have a good heart. ?I?ll manage. Nothing?s broken, really, but if you?d like?? Irish accent was given in a gentle baritone while he lifted his head from his leg, an invitation for her to tend to it as she wished. Just then, Cael arrived. ?Cael, brother. You should be in Seracia, shouldn?t you? Is everyone alright?? Emerald and gold gaze stared up at his little brother, concern written in them. ?Have you seen Claire? Caerul is still out fighting I think? I would have fought on, but you know Aunt Erani?? He gave a quiet chuckle, wincing as the smile creased the scratches on his face.

?That little lass sure packed a sting.? He turned his head, checking out the gashes on his thigh. Deep, but not to the bone, but Luna?s fangs they hurt. This was, to date, the first real battle he?d ever been in. The rogues they?d fought off during their journey to Alacritis in search of their father paled in comparison. His gaze drifted back to the Albino, who had followed Cael, and looked like she wanted to help, but would follow orders instead. ?Hey Cael, can you ask our aunt if she has any warriors guarding the den?? It was imperative that he know how much protection the Healers had, and whether or not he was needed to guard them. Plus? He rather wanted to let the Albino help him. No offense to his brother, but he was intrigued. Ah, where were his manners? ?I?m Alsander, by the way. This is my younger brother Cael.? He offered the introductions at large, though directed his own to the Albino.