Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (220)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
09-22-2023, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2023, 03:30 PM by Astraios. Edited 2 times in total.)
“It’s okay” He said with fake sincerity, “Not everyone can take on a grizzly the size of this one.” it would probably come up at some point that he had help. After all, the other wolf had kept the pelt. The second she saw the rest of the bear, she would know he hadn’t taken it on alone.

He accepted the teeth-tie when she dropped it into his paw, and turned around. The scraps of her tail were plush, and he pushed her fur aside as he brought the tie around, and clasped it together. Soothing the fur down around it until the teeth were almost completely hidden. He still remembered the look of fear on her face when he moved too aggressively towards her. She didn’t like to talk about it, but it was clear it affected her still. They were… friends now, apparently. That meant keeping each other safe, right? he gave her tail a pat. "There, done. Now what on earth kind of tea are you brewing?" He asked, pointing towards her work with his nose.

"Speech"

[Image: Au67KGz.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i had a title and then i forgot it The Stone Steppe 09:16 PM, 09-16-2023 08:32 PM, 10-22-2023