gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7
09-23-2023, 08:43 PM

Nelu tried rolling his shoulders forward and adjusting the position of his neck, trying to figure out if there was a way he could get at his opponent while still protecting his neck. A moment later Andromeda called the class to attention and gestured to a couple of the other pairings as an example. Nelu nodded seriously, taking mental notes about what he was seeing. Once he was bigger it would be unlikely he could easily get under an opponent but while still a pup he certainly didn't want to get squished by an adult. Hopefully he wouldn't have to fight an adult. Well, scratch that. He wanted to spar with his dad. Don't get squished got added higher to his fight priority list.

Nelu stepped to the side and pivoted his hind quarters behind him so he was facing Vendrick at a 45 degree angle. "I could charge in from this angle for your left shoulder. I know that is not the. most serious of attacks but I assume we wish to fight sportingly to, not always to slay?"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Come Gather 'Round People Amron's Castle 08:30 PM, 06-24-2023 05:12 PM, 01-21-2024