An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth Hunter
Pride - Gay1K
09-23-2023, 07:02 PM

Úlfr nodded in greeting to the snow leopards that arrived. "If they like they can start removing coals and sticks from the base of the fire." While Tenshi stirred Úlfr began to skim the waxy and foamy debris from the surface. Residue from the honey they did not want in the mead. While the wolves did this the ravens took various bones and used them to knock coals and sticks away from the base of the cauldron. Galinn picked up a few bones and dropped them near the snow leopards for the cats to use.

Úlfr set the antler aside. "Not long, we want to let the heat hover around body temperature. I'll add in the ale and then we'll cover it and let it sit for 3 days and nights. After that my companions and I will pour it into a ceramic vessel for fermentation and let it sit for the rest of the autumn season." He let his paw hover above the surface of the cauldron for a moment, testing the temperature. When he was satisfied he called the ravens over with the ale skins. The birds carefully poured in the ale and Úlfr gestured to Tenshi. "Go ahead and stir, once combined it is ready to steep. What sorts of drinks did you make in your home country? Anything special for a mid-winter festival?"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Merry Mead Making Fenrir's Maw 10:43 AM, 08-20-2023 11:49 PM, 11-07-2023