gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
09-24-2023, 12:20 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2023, 12:21 AM by Araneae. Edited 1 time in total.)

Araneae giggles at Delphi’s reaction, turning to muffle their laughter in their fur. ”yeah, ok…maybe the world isn’t quite ready for my special talents just yet.” you couldn’t be good at too many things, after all - and Araneae was already going to be the best hunter and fighter in all of the packs. mastering a sparrow impression would probably make everyone too jealous. ”i’m good at fighting, too,” they offer, even though that wasn’t strictly true. but they’d won a fight. ”i beat this Astraios kid, so he had to play tag with me.” they smile proudly, beaming at the memory. their first victory! Kyanite better watch her back, because Araneae was only going to get better and better…
“speech”

1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. status update: having a great day Serpent Plains 08:34 PM, 09-09-2023 06:06 PM, 11-08-2023