Break the Seal

Hunting

Hanmel

gems
size
build
player
09-24-2023, 01:42 AM
Their hunt was swift. Due to the overhead Watch of Sirius companion, Marshal, and her highly skilled ways of hunting. They were able to secure four seals without hesitation.

Hanmel felt the urge to groom away the tufts of fur she knew sat out of place. It annoyed her thoroughly that she’d even allowed herself to become so disheveled in the process. Tongue gliding across what she could reach, an ear turned to listen to her new leader. His words of getting her settled into Armada causing her to follow.

The journey took nothing but short to return to his home. Her home. Sirius talked about a flood destroying most of the territry and it being best to find a home in the woods. "What am I? A spider monkey?" Mel chuckled at her own joke. "The forest is fine. Long as there is an ocean or sea nearby.” Regardless of not having been home for so long, the water would always call to her. "I’ll get myself settled and find you later."

It wasn’t a question or a statement. Giving a polite bow, she ventured off t’wards the wooded area where the strongest scents lead. Having a tree den wouldn’t be so bad. Far better than the stone or sand ones she had back home.

Exit.
"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Break the Seal Submerged Woods 09:20 PM, 09-07-2023 03:05 AM, 02-13-2024