size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
09-24-2023, 06:09 AM
He still couldnt believe it, his head trying to wrap around the concept. Hed mourned his little sister and his brother after so long. Did this mean that maybe she had seen Neracu? Was the orange lad still running around the living world. Eraithus thoughts cleared as he shared Medusas laugh from her comment. His tail wagged. "I have a brother too, they went missing when a storm washed us into Boreas. Hes large and orange." his little sister. Literally.

"I guess we have a lot to talk about but, Im part of Insomnia now. And I like it here. This is Medusa our alpha." he looked at Medusa then to Hanmel. Hoping that it wouldnt put bad blood between him and his sister. After all he didnt know what shed been through these past few years. Eraithus had finally been able to accept that insomnia was a better home than hed ever had. At least here he felt like he had a voice.
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Did you lose something Dancefloor of the Gods 06:38 AM, 09-01-2023 08:58 PM, 11-25-2023