ardent

And They're Off!

Colt hunt

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
09-24-2023, 10:41 PM

Medusa is always in it for the thrill of the chase. Sure the colt was young, but unfortunately for him, Medusa didn't care. It had something she wanted, and she would get what she desired. The skeletal marked woman herded it further away from the others, and Umbra helped to keep the mother at bay as she unsuccessfully tried to reach her foal. Medusa barked and nipped at its heels, letting it get just out of her reach and sometimes further ahead before picking up the pace and practically getting kicked in the teeth when she caught back up. It was a game to her, yes. But it was almost always fun and games for her!

She didn't expect to find Ghoul out here, so when the pale male came up beside her and snapped at the heels of the colt and sent it into further panic now that there were two wolves on its tail, she grinned. "Ghoul is running!" She giggled with glee. She hadn't seen him run since his incident, but now that he was, she was clearly happy for him. "Medusa wants the bones and hair! And it will make a good steak, too!" She exclaimed. She offered a mischievous grin to him as she motioned for him to go one way, while she went the opposite. They were having their fun, and she figured the colt would be wearing down pretty soon.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. And They're Off! Emerald Valley 12:31 AM, 07-11-2023 05:54 PM, 01-29-2024