An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
09-25-2023, 11:04 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2023, 06:48 AM by Delphi. Edited 9 times in total.)

Delphi sits as still as she can as Strai ties the teeth into her tail. Though it made her nervous having someone be so close to the spot that pained her the most, she decided to trust him. To let him see the place where her tail had been ripped off. Thankfully Ulmaria had done a good job patching it up so the leftover scar tissue didn't look absolutely dreadful. Inhaling deeply, she held her breath for a moment as she could feel him pushing the hair on her tail around. Closing her eyes, she thought of nice things like cuddling with him and picking berries to keep the emotional turmoil away.

Once he was finished and her fur was smoothed back, she opened her eyes and released her breath. Willing her heartrate to calm itself, she was glad for the distraction when he asked her about the tea she was brewing. "Thanks," Delphi mentions as she turns back to face him. Her tail feels heavier now, almost as if it was back and wagging it feels unusual, but she does it anyway. Happy to tell Strai if he really wanted to know, Delphi moves over to her kettle where Binti and Manny are calmly keeping an eye over the concoction.

Shooing the companions to the side (they didn't give much argument aside from being away from the fire), Delphi sits beside it and pats the spot beside her with her paw. "So I grabbed some ginger that they had in the storage back from when the band lived in the desert. Ulmy says ginger is good because it has vitamins and will boost your immune system. I also managed to snag some chamomile, green tea leaves, and some elderberries I'd foraged recently and let dry," she gave it a few swirls and leaned in to sniff the fumes that wafted over the kettle. "I drop it all in and let it steep until it smells good then I usually have Binti and Manny help me strain it. You can drink it without straining but then you get yucky chunks in your mouth," Delphi scrunched her face as she let out a little laugh.

"Any questions?" She looks over to Strai with a curious look, wondering if he understood anything she was saying.

Delphi && Strai

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i had a title and then i forgot it The Stone Steppe 09:16 PM, 09-16-2023 08:32 PM, 10-22-2023